Naturally, our latest platform has advanced substantially since the product’s first few lines of code were written out of an MIT dorm room. But we have stayed true to the company’s mission: leveraging technology to simplify and improve the application and admissions process for our clients.
Embark has developed a reputation for a robust product offering with unparalleled flexibility and support from our customer service team. No implementation is too big or too small for us. So, whether you’re looking to bring your process online for the first time or to improve upon an existing in-house or third party system, you’ve come to the right place.
Embark is in the midst of revolutionizing the industry that it created twenty years ago, and we’d love the opportunity to put our product and services to work for you.
Press and External Coverage:
- Embark CEO named to Crain’s New York 40 under 40 (2016)
- Embark CTO named to NYC’s five best technology managers by Tech in Motion (5/12/2016)
- Embark’s President, Sarita James, recognized by the Geekettes, an international organization for women in tech (5/28/2015)
- Harvard profile of Embark’s President, Sarita James (3/18/2015)
- Embark’s Bloomberg Businessweek profile
- Embark’s CrunchBase profile